For a soul coming from an underdeveloped or developing country, the quality life being promised by a fully-fledged developed country like the United Kingdom is indeed a blissful joy. Such exuberance is further complemented by the country’s strong commitment to preserve the basic rights. The right to ensure labors earn their due share in a […]
Author Archive | Guests
In this era of energy crisis, engineers are working hard to find possibilities for maximum efficiency with minimum power consumption. Considering the same goal, Shell organizes a competition with the name Shell Eco-Marathon where young engineers of different institutes from all over the world bring their vehicles, especially designed for better mileage. The competition takes […]
On 9 August 2012, Pakistan formally joined the group of countries rejecting prospects of foreign intervention in Syria in favor of the Syrian government. The decision came in the international consultative meeting hosted by Iran and attended by representatives from Russia, China, Belarus, Mauritania, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Benin, Sri Lanka, Ecuador, Afghanistan, Algeria, Iraq, […]
Fifteen years of slow but steady struggle which sometimes looked like a one-man show and labelled as just a fan club by critics has surely turned the tables in one big show of strength. “The Lahore Jalsa” has shaken repeatedly tested corrupt giants. There is a fear in their ways, and you can sense it. […]
Balochistan is the largest province by area of Pakistan. It occupies 347,190 sq.km areas out of 996,096 sq.km total area of Pakistan. It covers 44% of the total area of Pakistan. But it has smallest population. It population consist only 5% of the population of Pakistan. Balochistan is situated in the south-west of Pakistan. It […]
To an utterly dumbfounded reader, news in every paper on 15th August 2011 read: “Senate Chairman Farooq H. Naek, National Assembly Speaker Dr Fehmida Mirza, Interior Minister Rahman Malik, Secretary General to President Salman Faruqui and late Punjab Governor Salman Taseer have been nominated for ‘Nishan-i-Imtiaz’. Similarly, the chairperson of Benazir Income Support Programme, Ms […]
Not all Londoners are rioters. Likewise, not all Muslims or Pakistanis are terrorists. Violence is not the legacy of a single group, religion, race, or country. It is a state of mind, arousing due to continuous build-up and subsequent outburst of frustration of some genre. Just that the global community (read = international media) labels […]
Old Pakistan: I begin in the name of Allah, the Beneficent the Merciful. Enlightened moderation: I begin by thanking Honourable Hilary Clinton for briefing us Pakistanis about what is happening in our country, and what our future is, because nobody from our current rulers (not leaders mind you!) have told us this so far. “This […]
The prayers of getting justice, by many Muslims and non- Muslims who had suffered at the hands of Osama Bin Laden’s terrorism was answered on May 2nd, 2011. It was a historic day for the innocent and peace-leaving people, when Osama Bin Laden (OBL), the face of death and the symbol of terrorism was killed […]
“We feel that that sort of misadventure or miscalculation would result in a terrible catastrophe,” said the graceful Foreign Secretary Salman Bashir. “There should be no doubt Pakistan has adequate capacity to ensure its own defence.” Without a spectacle of doubt, this was targeted at India- the Indian media and the in house debate that […]
- Karim Mombani: Believe me this news is a hoax and is still prevai...
- rani pari: Ya I have also seen a horror house in wah cantt .....
- marem: wash with manzil 7 times water, drink 1 glass befo...
- Hassan: I know right? That's exactly what was going in mi...
- aamir: Salam mje hamzad k bary me mukamal malomat chahiye...
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Top 10 Signs Of Having An Abusive Wife February 23, 2015
- Gender Pay Gap Is Non-Existent And The Myth Should Be Dispelled August 28, 2014
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Open Letter To Malala Yousufzai August 13, 2014
- Ideas2016: Annual International Defence Exhibition And Seminar at Karachi Expo Center November 21, 2016
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015