Mustafa Kamal Cursing After Ashura Blast

We love Mustafa Kamal, the dynamic Nazim of Karachi. He has done so much for Karachi, building roads upon roads and underpasses over flyovers that his stubbornness and acts of arrogance are easily ignored by most of us. Whether he verbally flogs women or harass journalists, we are less bothered by it.

After the Ashura Blast in Karachi, Mustafa Kamal was talking with Dunya TV and got hypered on a question that the acts of arson after the blast might be an attempt to evacuate the land from business community. The language he used and the way he cursed shows his level of education and tolerance. He cursed leaders of all political parties of Pakistan, media and anchor-persons. Moreover, he said “they” have other means at their disposal if they want to evacuate land. Interesting.

I wonder if MQM has so much issues with provincial government, why they are still in bed with them? Cursing and blaming others is just a mean to cover own shortcomings.

22 thoughts on “Mustafa Kamal Cursing After Ashura Blast”

1. @kashif
    no doubt first it was NAB dat gave all d politicians sleepless nites…………nw its d media……………long live freedom of speech nd expression………d nazim haz nuthing but a pack of bluff in terms of figures that run in billions……….out of ordinary person’s understanding………..

2. Something is missing here. If they wanted to get the buildings vacated, why arrange a bomb blast in which their supporters would get killed? Isn’t it possible that the land grabbing/construction mafia is involved?

3. I think ullu ke phattay isnt a bad word .. cmon its pakistan… we don’t follow traffic rules ourselves .. so y impose rules on politcians :)..
    I was watching this interview live at that time and wen Kamal sed all this ma mom sed ke ‘iss ne apne kiye karae per pani phair diya’ ..

4. Again, I’m sure that the one who posted this blog did so in good faith, yet in such good faith why are such trespasses by the lap dogs of establishment not published.

In this program on ARY hosted by Asma Shirazi, Hanif Abbasi crossed all lines but obviously this was not followed up in any blogs or newspapers. He failed to answer any of Kashmala Tariq’s questions and in my opinion was taught a good lesson by her. Before defending Hahif Abbasi I would request all to keep in mind that he was in MMA at the time and also voted for the infamous 17th ammendment.

5. Yes! if I was at his place i would have done the same. I have seen him working even in nights at the construction of a bridge. He truly loves his city and if anyone will hold me responsible for burning my own house, I will definitely get enrage.

6. This is what MQM is… If you question them they will do this.. and if you havent been to karachi then let me tell you this is the nice side of them.. people get killed for asking such questions.. It is true that they did this and they are trying to cover it up. Tell me how are the MQM people selling land in New Karachi Area.. how did they get this land…? From where…? I mean they claim to be from the middle class (infact they are from the lowest class of blood sucking leaches) how can be land owners? They burned the market because they wanted to move them.. where else would the sky high towers be built when they secede from Pakistan? And they didnt burn KMC building out of nothing… they burned it because now it will be impossible to get the maps of how these shops were arranged… So if they dont reach to the conclusion of how many shops there really were and to who it belonged to, you think all the 3 billion or the MQM 10 million will ever be distributed?????

7. What can one do?? I think he is a great person and he has done a lot of work for the city of Karachi. The extremists tend to test your patience. How tolerant can one be. The incident that took place in Karachi ignited my emotions too. The blame is to the extremists in my opinion.