Black Magic does not affect only Sinners

There seems to be a widespread belief among Muslims that black magic only affects sinners. This is not true. Black magic can affect anyone. I have personally seen some very religious people being affected by black magic. Even Tablighees get affected by black magic. If a Tablighee and his family members can get affected, anyone can get affected.

If black magic only affected sinners, the first people to have been affected would have been politicians, murderers, rapists etc.

Some people go to black magic victims and tell them to do astaghfar because the magic could have been a result of his/her sins. The only people who need to do astaghfar are those who suggest it to black magic victims.

It is true that a religious person will be able to keep the effects of magic under control whereas it will affect a non religious person more, but black magic will affect both, and create misery in both people’s lives.

Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W.) was also affected by black magic. So much for black magic only affects sinners.

27 thoughts on “Black Magic does not affect only Sinners”

1. following a school of fiqh is a personal choice and not following one is also a RISKY but personal choice because you need indepth knowledge of a subject before ruling anything on it. I too follow no school of fiqh but i’d be very careful in doing anything and try to study from tafseers and also refer to rulings of excellent muftis(of different fiqhs ) plus look into the way adopted by any IMAM including IMAM WAHAB i dont know why people in pakistan have such a problem with him. its not like i am creating my own Islam i try to think whats better and then apply it on any situation whether it has adverse personal consequences. People also have a problem with SAUDIS while many havent lived there nor know the life style only watching a bunch of videos on you tube and absurd reports on CNN is what makes this perception. Fact is many saudi women dont want to drive and dont need to work for a living and those who do need or like are also working. People in saudi also follow schools of fiqh and thats not a problem and even if two people follow a different school they dont fight or quarrel like %$@%$@$#@% I can give a live example this happened 4 years ago in our mosque where the imam who would lead taraweeh was a hanafi and if u know the way of performing “sajdah as sahu” that is for any mistake during the prayer is different in hanafi and shafai so he committed a mistake and proceeded with the sajdah as we do in hanfiah, now having lived in pakistan for brief periods i knew something is going to happen maybe we wont be seeing the imam from tomorrow atleast. but nothing such happened no saudi stood up and said ‘yeh imam kali or hari (or any color) wala hai is kay peechay namz nahin hoti and all others start to say things about him and kick him out’ and he is still leading the taraweeh in that very mosque. Plus drugs with alcohol are availabe in Saudi no restriction on cough syrups ….ahm ahm… plus other drugs are also avilabe but with prescription and a pharmacist is always present in the pharmacy and also drugs sold carry the expiry date and are 100% genuine not like pakistan where we have the DOO number and the TEEN number and sooo on………………………………………

2. plz wht is all ths why r u people just fighting like stupids this is why people make fun of we muslims because we dont have cooperation.

now plz i want to ask this to a perfect imam sahib:
    if child does wrong to its parents then punishment is due and that too with all those lectures that he is ur father and she is ur mother……….but but when parents do wrong to a child. giving birth is not all. if parents ignore the child throughout its life and gives their childs haq to someoneelse not their own child then what shud this ignored child do. and that too when this child besides all problems observe every right which is compulsory on her. what shud i do. i have become a depression patient. i haven’t achieved anything till date because of my family problem i.e. i have been ignored always. plz help me i am not able to concentrate on my studies my age is also passing like anything

3. Yusha, the “Aalim” cd contains many things which virgins like you are not supposed to know. Go through it, you’ll find out that in some matters the people living in those days were more modern than you are (or ever will be).

4. @MY: Dr. Zakir Naik is not my relative or he is not me that I have to answer your problems with the wrong things he does. Without doubt he is an expert Da’ee in the sense that he has great indepth knowledge about comparative religion. That way he can easily preach and give Dawah to non-Muslims. He is no mufti or anything. I mentioned that he cannot give religious rulings because i know he has done so. Kindly, do not present my own statements as a question to me.

about the rest…answering them would just be making another circuit.

You remind me of a stubborn child who will not listen to reasoning.

5. Approved by the Saudi government? I hope the cd does not contain things like it is ok to slap your wife, don’t use medicine with alcohol, women should not work or drive, people should not use Taweez and that schools of fiqh are not to be followed.

6. I never see religious TV programs because I’m highly allergic to people who think only their version or interpretation of Islam is correct. I have a cd entitled “Alim” which is approved by the Saudi government, and I can find out anything I want about a particular Islamic topic. No need for me to go to any scholar!

7. >Dr. Zakir Naik is a Da’ee and a very well-learned Da’ee. Nothing more, he is no position to give any religious ruling. Please refer to some fatwas issued about this topic.

What kind of a very well learnt Daee says that people should not follow schools of fiqh? By the way, in case you haven’t noticed, he has already given religious rulings, misleading people…

>Kindly do not put so much of pressure on yourself thinking about what I follow religiously. I have already said what my beliefs are. Maybe you want me to become a Wahhabi…is that it? Why?

I don’t want you to become a wahhabi because you are one already. (A victim of wahhabi brainwashing.)

>It seems whoever is against the usage of taweez that have not been prescribed by Islam are Wahhabis, eh?

Taweez are prescribed by Islam, and yes, the majority of those against Taweez are Wahhabis and Arabs.

8. Jazakallaho Khayran for once again pointing a typo : ).

By the way, Imams are not assigned by Allah SWT. Imam is a person who is very learned in religion with all the qualifications. You are free to search for further details. Imam Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab (may Allah be pleased with him) was an Imam. He was a religious scholar and leader as well. Please stop being in a fantasy world.

As for me, no I am to a Da’ee. If you are considering my posts, they might make me a person who does Islaah. Muslims do not need Dawah. They have already accepted Islam. Some wayward Muslims need Islaah and Islaah is the duty of every Muslim. ‘amr bil ma’roof wa nahi ‘an il-munkar.

So brainwashed is the latest word on your daily vocabulary?

“I’m sorry I am not aware of Tablighees not paying attention to hygeine or creating new Hadith. Do enlighten me on the subject.”

Kindly, enlighten yourself.

9. We have Imam Shafi, Imam Abu hanifa, Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal and Imam Malik. They are the Imams whose schools of fiqh we follow.

There is no such thing as Imam Mohammad bin Wahhab. He was never an Imam.

Please stop dreaming.