Women want equality, but they do not want to let go of their privileges. Women want freedom, but they do not want accountability. Women want to be liberated, but they do not want responsibility.
Below are 15 reasons which shows how equality is only applicable when it works for women. Otherwise, women would be protesting against the following in order to achieve equality. It shows their hypocrisy and double standards.
1. Lifeboats are reserved for women.
2. The media only focuses on women’s issues.
3. World’s most dangerous jobs are worked by men.
4. Seats are reserved for women on public transport.
5. News channels announce deaths of ‘women’ and children.
6. Juries discriminate against men in domestic violence disputes.
7. Women have special quotas in the parliament, companies, and colleges.
8. Women receive lighter sentences for the same crimes committed by men.
9. Child custody is given to women is divorce courts, in the majority of cases.
10. Men have to earn for women, but women are not under any obligation to earn for men.
12. Men give women child support and alimony, not the other way around. Men are ripped off their life savings.
13. Men are used as ATMs. Women always marry men who are richer, earn more, ‘well-settled’, and better educated.
14. Men die on jobs daily. 95% of work related deaths are of men, but that is neither an issue, not something that women and children are grateful for.
15. Draconian laws where women can land men behind bars with little evidence if any, giving a rise to false cases of dowry, rape, and domestic abuse. Police readily believe women, even though they lie more.