The world is ablaze with protests as Israel has brutally and shamelessly killed more than 11,000 human beings in Gaza, Palestine. Show your support, boycott Israel.
As an individual, you can show your support against these murderous monsters by boycotting the products made in Israel or made by companies that support Israel.
Companies that produce products in Israel or support Israeli occupation and atrocities:
- AHAVA: This brand’s cosmetics are produced using salt, minerals, and mud from the Dead Sea – natural resources that are excavated from the occupied West Bank. The products themselves are manufactured in the illegal Israeli settlement Mitzpe Shalem.
- Delta Galil Industries: Israel’s largest textiles manufacturer provides clothing and underwear for such popular brands as Gap, J-Crew, J.C. Penny, Calvin Klein, Playtex, Victoria’s Secret and many others. Its founder and chairman Dov Lautman is a close associate of former Israeli President Ehud Barak.
- Motorola: While many of us know this brand for its stylish cellphones, did you know that it also develops and manufactures bomb fuses and missile guidance systems? Motorola components are also used in unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs or drones) and in communications and surveillance systems used in settlements, checkpoints, and along the 490 mile apartheid wall.
- L’Oreal / The Body Shop: This cosmetics and perfume company is known for its investments and manufacturing activities in Israel, including production in Migdal Haemek, the Silicon Valley of Israel built on the land of Palestinian village Al-Mujaydil, which was ethnically cleansed in 1948. In 1998, L’Oreal was given the Jubilee Award by Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu for strengthening the Israeli economy.
- Estee Lauder: This company’s chairman Ronald Lauder is also the chairman of the Jewish National Fund, a quasi-governmental organization that was established in 1901 to acquire Palestinian land and is connected to the continued building of illegal settlements. Estee Lauder’s popular brands include Clinique, MAC, Origins, Bumble & Bumble, Aveda, fragrance lines for top designers, and many others.
- Intel: This technology company that manufactures computer processors and other hardware components employs thousands of Israelis and has exports from Israel totaling over $1 billion per year. They are one of Israel’s oldest foreign supporters, having established their first development center outside of the US in 1974 in Haifa. Al-Awda (the Palestinian Right to Return Coalition, www.al-awda.org) has urged action against Intel for building a facility on the land of former village Iraq Al Manshiya, which was cleansed in 1949.
- Sara Lee: Sara Lee has a 30% stake in Delta Galil (above) and is the world’s largest clothing manufacturer, which owns or is affiliated with such brands as Hanes, Playtex, Champion, Leggs, Sara Lee Bakery, Ball Park hotdogs, Wonderbra, and many others. Sara Lee received the Jubilee Award from Netanyahu for its commitment to business with Israel.
- Victoria’s Secret: Most of Victoria’s Secret’s bras are produced by Delta Galil (see #2), and much of the cotton is also grown in Israel on confiscated Palestinian land.
- Caterpillar: Maker of weaponized bulldozers that destroy Palestinian homes. One of these machines was used as a weapon by the Israeli soldier who killed Rachel Corrie, a young American volunteer as she tried to prevent the demolition of a Palestinian house in 2003.
- TEVA: An Israeli company that is one of the largest generic drug manufacturers in the world.
How to find if a product is made in Israel?
However, not all products by Israel may have this bar code.
There are unconfirmed reports that Israel has changed the barcode 729 into 871 to avoid international boycott of it’s products.
US stores that sell made by Israel products
- Bon Marche
- Bon Ton
- Carson Pirie Scott
- Casual Corner Mall
- Chico’s shops
- Petite Sophisticates
- Proffitts and Yunkers
- T J Maxx
Consumer Products from Israel
- Elite (chocolate, candy)
- Telma (grocery food)
- Pastures of Eden (goat cheese)
- Gilboa Beit Hashita (pickled vegetables, olives)
- Beigle & Beigle (pretzels & crackers)
- Achva (halva, sesame products)
- Galilee Herbs
- Kvuzat Yavne (pickled vegetables, olives)
- Olivia (gourmet herbs, spices, olive oil, spreads, sauces)
- Osem (grocery food)
- Sabra Salads
- Wissotzky Tea
- Moshe & Ali (spreads)
- Golan (beverages)
- Carmel (beverages)
- Tempo (beverages)
- Tnuva (cheese)
- Produce & Flowers
Skin Care products
- Ahava (Dead Sea Skin Care Products)
- Masada (Dead Sea Skin Care Products)
- Mineral Care (Dead Sea Skin Care Products)
- Sea Of Life (Dead Sea Skin Care Products)
Apparel from Israel
- Dorin Frankfurt
- Kedem Sasson
- Ronen Chen
- Sigal Dekel
- Roni Rabl
- Sara’s Prints
- Baby Steps
Footwear Naot (sandals)
- Ayala Bar
- Avi Soffer
- Dori Csengeri
- Neta & Eyal
- Trades of the East
- Edushape Ltd.
- Educational Toys
International brands in Pakistan that profit from Israel and do not condemn or condone Israeli atrocities (Boycott List)
- Burger King
- Dominos’ Pizza
- Coca Cola
(image courtesy BDS)
Do you know of any company that produces from Israel or support Israeli atrocities? Please share so that it can be added in the boycott list.