The Medical News Daily is a site which is getting popular world wide due to its global reach and universally viable tips, techniques and news. They have busted out some nutritional myths, which are as follows:
• Eating carbohydrates makes you fat
• Drink eight, 8-oz. glasses of water per day
• Brown grain products are whole grain products
• Eating eggs will raise your cholesterol
• All alcohol is bad for you
• Vitamin supplements are necessary for everyone
• Consuming extra protein is necessary to build muscle mass
• Eating fiber causes problems if you have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
• Eating immediately after a workout will improve recovery.
• Type 2 diabetes can be prevented by eating foods low on the glycemic index.
Now point out which are the ones, you fell for?