Another match has started between the Indian and Pakistani officials in the wake of Mumbai terror attacks. The ball passing is going on with relish and now the media and the people are bored to the hilt.
Indian External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee said on Wednesday that India had provided Pakistan with concrete evidence about Mumbai attacks. Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani while giving policy statement in the National Assembly on Tuesday stated that India had not given Pakistan any evidence on Mumbai attacks and only information was exchanged through diplomatic channel.
The waters between India and Pakistan have grown so much muddied that nothing is visible right now. Indian follies have rendered them vulnerable to the terrorists attacks but they are not really interested in defending their people. The security and safety comes secondary to the Indian leaders and it seems that Bugz-e-Pakistan comes first.
The prime minister said the information provided by New Delhi on January 5 about the Mumbai attacks had been sent to the Interior Ministry for necessary inquiry and its result would be shared with India in due course of time. Pakistan condemned terrorism in all its forms and manifestations at every forum, but India hasn’t really replied positively to that.