Distance from which Black Magic is done does not make a difference

Black magic done from 2 meters away will have the same effect as black magic done from a distance of 2000 miles. The distance does not make an iota’s difference as far as the effects are concerned. They will be exactly the same. Strong magic done from a distance of many miles will have a great effect whereas magic done from a small distance will not have a great effect if it is not strong.

A lot of Muslims living in the Middle East and the West end up with black magic once they go back home, because jealous relatives wait for their prey. After doing black magic, these jealous relatives want to make sure that they can do it in future too, So what they then try and do is steal personal belongings. This is because even if the victim is in another continent, once these relatives have a piece of clothing or some other used item of the victim, they can do black magic, as the distance from which it is done does not make a difference.

18 thoughts on “Distance from which Black Magic is done does not make a difference”

1. Forgotten? Noooooooooooo, you’re just too much fun to mess with, besides, it’s still there in writing, about a handspan up from here, silly boy. (He’s twelve, Fred. 5-to-1. Ten, 6-to-1. MOUNTAIN of dirty socks, age unguessable, presence overpowering, impossible to ignore. Peeee-YEWWWW!!! So pungent it makes your eyes water, ears bleed in pain. HOW can he SLEEP there?! Who cares? His problem, not mine.)

Okay, little jinni, harken to me:

“Dogfaceleavemeevilspiritdonotharmme. Ommanhipadmehum. Yushabeddumplopumplopum–clopclopclopclop-plopplopplopplop.”

Can you remember all that, now? Okay, go on, do it.

Whaddaya mean, you can’t stand the smell?–You little devil, come back here, you little winged squirt!!….

Shucks…

2. Ho-ho! Shakir doesn’t trouble me; he’s a gentleman, educated, worldly and funny as all get out. You should be grateful for his attention.

You really won’t need to look under your bed, nah. There won’t be anything there, except your dirty socks. Promise! 🙂

3. James, you filthy old man, take a bath for a change, but I won’t tell you to stop smoking crack, since that is the only thing that probably relaxes a mentally challenged person like you. Beware of Shakir though.

4. Yusha, Yusha, Yusha, whatever are we to do with you? Sigh… Since I have revised my estimate of your age from around 20 to around 15 based on the caliber of your humor, I now have you outnumbered not 3-to-1, but 4-to-1. I cannot find it within myself to continue such an unfair match, so I am going to withdraw from combat. Mr. Lakhani may enjoy even slightly better odds, so I’d suggest that you treat him with respect.

I promise not to send you a pile of horse-apples for under your bed. From now on the only nasty odor emanating from under your bed will be from the mountain of dirty socks, that you really should shovel out and wash. Or burn. 🙂

5. James, make sure Shakir doesn’t find out about your smoking habit. He has suggested a death penalty for cigarette smokers. I don’t know what punishment he’ll suggest for you, as you smoke crack! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

6. @James: Go back to smoking crack.

@Shakir: What is a psychopath like you doing here, who thinks that if anyone smokes a cigarette, he/she should killed. We thank God we are not like you.

7. @Shakir: Aw, he’s just jerking my chain for my horse-apples comment, and he’s harmless anyway. It wasn’t a cowlick that the Sorcerer’s Apprentice intended. 🙂

@Mohammad: Go look under your bed–no, wait, um, maybe tomorrow, or next week; I’m a little rusty at this, might take awhile. You might want to keep a shovel handy, just a helpful suggestion…*cackle, cackle!*