Acne is a skin clause which is familiar crossways the earth. Scars from acne can look like dual penalty. Acne occurs most frequently on the face. However it also appears many a times on the chest and the back. Here are some kinds of acne and their treatment.
Different sorts of acne scarring:
1. Ice pick scars are deep bumpy scars with sharp edges.
2. Atrophic scars are rough but have smooth margins and are not as deep.
3. Hypertrophic scar, more common on the back and chest, are thick lumpy scars that appear above the surface of the skin.
Acne Scars Curing Tips:
1. Apply high-quality sunscreen on your scars.
2. Wash your face two times a day with warm salty water.
3. Ice down the acne before bed, by sunrise it should be visibly improved.
4. Derma abrasion may be used to minimize small scars, minor skin surface irregularities.
5. Chemical peeling is often used to reduce sun-damaged skin, uneven pigment, and external scars.
6. Use cucumber juice or fresh cucumber paste as a face mask.
7. Egg whites are a cheap yet effectual way of how to treat acne scar.
8. Honey is another natural moisturizer that can help out in treating acne scars.