Despite of putting excellent demonstration of greatest matured knock ever by Shahid Khan Afridi, Pakistan struggled to find the victory which they are searching from last 7 months in ODI Matches. Now what next ? Here comes clash between two ruthless rivals. PAKISTAN vs INDIA. Again there will be high hopes in our nation of 17 crore people. Again there will be emotional touch involved in the match. But can anybody feel the pressure which will be on our team, as they have lost 6 ODI Matches in row.
This time around with pressure of 6 loses in the row, Pakistan will take on India and in back of mind there will be another element that is emotion attachment. Both Indian and Pakistani fans hate to see their teams lose against each other.
Now coming toward the position of Team players, new players are inline in Pakistan’s team. So far in first match, both debutantes, Shahzaib and Umar Amin, were unable to perform but still high hopes are connected with them.
Talking about hopes, we must have set the tone to its heights because, in such conditions, where our team already under pressure by different like:
- Losing streak (6 loses in a row)
- Criticism back in country on some of the senior players
- Criticism on Afridi on giving Test Captaincy
- Criticism on Shoaib Malik for bringing him back into the team
- Criticism on Team, not playing as one UNIT
Now they will have to face emotional pessure by the Nation as well.
So considering all the above element, Performance of Team can be effected, so we as nation should buck up our team, as they in rebuilding process. There are some positive signs such as:
- Afridi’s Leadership, who has engaged himself maturely enough to lead even in Test
- Return of Shoaib Akhtar, who is certainly having last roaring triumph in his cricketing career
- Asif and Aamir availability as fit players
- Razzaq’s presence and Salman Butt’s batting form
Now if we consider the above points, Pakistan can have chance to rattle the Top Team chart in any format of the Cricket Game. But as nation, we must respond well to them in this specific rebuilding process.
Key Players of Pakistan in 19th June Match against India:
- Salman Butt : who has better average against India, must fire
- Kamran Brothers
- Shahid Khan Afridi
If these four perform well, Pakistan certainly can rattle India by their batting. Bowling Attack is considerably good enough to restrict Indian to make towering score. So lets hope for the best.