It sucks when it rains in Karachi. Due to the mismanagement and inefficiency of civic authorities and the utility service providers, the largest city of Pakistan crumbles with few millimeters of downpour. In spite of tall claims and media campaigns of “we’re ready this time”, Karachites worry about water clogging, traffic jams and electricity outages […]
Despite having a conservative society, Pakistan has never been devoid of fashion since its inception. Every era brought its own unique styles and designs fit for that time both for women and men. But this style and designs have only revolved around the traditional dress, shalwar kameez with dupatta for women and just shalwar kameez […]
How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke Take these steps to prevent heatstroke during hot weather: Wear loose fitting, lightweight clothing. Wearing excess clothing or clothing that fits tightly won’t allow your body to cool properly. Protect against sunburn. Sunburn affects your body’s ability to cool itself. Apply sunscreen […]
Our planet has turned into a global village. With the development in technology, internet has revolutionized the idea of retail shopping. The idea of internet shopping is increasing day by day and many people want to buy their desired products online. The major benefits of internet shopping are given below: It is the most comfortable […]
The wave of changing face of education swamped us, globally, around the oncoming of the new millennium. Prior to that, education still had value. Education was taught for the sake of educating minds. Opening the minds to knowledge and critical thinking. But, around the 2000s, education became just another money-churning business. An endlessly profitable business […]
According to recent news, government of Pakistan has registered a new organization Pakistan Airways as a ‘premium service subsidiary’ of the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA). Secretary Privatisation Commission Ahmed Nawaz Sukhera last week confirmed the government’s intent to move ahead with privatisation of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA), Dawn reports. “Currently, it is under consideration to […]
Pakistan “celebrated” first anniversary of Army Public School massacre that left more than 170 people dead, including 140 children. As in the case of other national disasters, we have not learned any lessons from one of the largest acts of terrorism on Pakistani soil. In fact, when a nation refuse to learn any lesson from […]
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- Abdullah: Salman are you illuminati??...
- Kirat: Hi I am Kirat and I think some one had done magic ...
- Shaheer: Yeah I knew that house which is close to Fatima ho...
- Syma: I have expired nic but my nicop is valid. Is it ...
- SABINA ARIF: i want to apply for primary teacher in your school...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Wali Babar murder case: 2 death sentences, 4 life imprisonment awarded to MQM target killers March 2, 2014
- Mystery of the Indian Head Shake Is Finally Solved March 3, 2014
- Asia Cup 2014: The Day Shahid Afridi made Bangladeshi Girls Cry March 5, 2014
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015
- Ishtiaq Ahmed, author of 800 books of children fiction, passed away in Karachi November 18, 2015