Skip to content
- A bit of fragrance always clings to the heart that gives you roses. (Chinese).
- Between saying and doing many a pair of shoes is worn out. (Italian).
- Coming together is the beginning, keeping together is progress and working together is success. (Arabian).
- Don’t see all you see, and don’t hear all you hear. (French).
- Even the hen lifts her head towards the heaven while swallowing her grain. (African).
- Fear less , hope more; eat less, chew more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more and all good things are yours. (Swedish).
- Joy and sorrow are next door neighbors. (German).
- Sandwich every bit of criticism between two layers of praise…it always works. (English).
- Happiness is a thing to be practiced like music. (Indian).