14th August 2015, another independence day of Pakistan. We are all Pakistani today. Although the fun fare and excitement has more to do with consumerism and commercialism than patriotism. رمضان میں ہم مسلمان ہوتے ہیں، چودہ اگست کو پاکستانی. — Kashif Aziz (@kashaziz) August 13, 2015 The Independence Day is a good time for self […]
The largest child abuse / child rape case in the history of Pakistan has came into main stream media after villagers from and other villages clashed with Punjab Police, accusing them of not taking action against the child rapists. The Nation did a detailed report on it which I don’t want to reproduce here due […]
Reportedly, more than 500 900 1200 people have died in the on-going heatwave in Karachi (unofficial sources claim the numbers are higher than 3,000). With city wide electricity crisis, water shortage and lack of support from the government, citizens of Karachi are largely on their own – supporting each other to beat the heat and […]
Have you ever imagined that there’ll be a day when Pakistan will be celebrating a cricket series vs Zimbabwe with so much enthusiasm, passion and anxiety? At least, I have never imagined this. But then, it wasn’t in my wildest dreams either that our cricket grounds have to be deserted for six long years. Sadly […]
The fatal brain eating amoeba has claimed two more lives in Karachi, bringing the total number of deaths caused by Naegleria to three this year. A 37 year old resident of DHA, Farooq Mir expired in Ziauddin Hospital due to Naegleria. Ten days ago, a 40 year old women also died because of the same […]
Social media is exploding with reports, and screenshots, of CIE O/A levels papers allegedly leaked at various examination centers across Pakistan. It is not for the first time that integrity of IGSCE, O/A level exams in Pakistan has been questioned. In 2013, Pakistan Studies and Islamiat papers were allegedly leaked and candidates had to do […]
A powerful earthquake of 7.8 magnitude (the country’s worst in 80 years) shook Nepal on Saturday near its capital, Kathmandu, killing more than 2,000 people as of reported yet. Tremors were felt across the region, with further loss of lives (around 34 deaths reported from Northern parts) in India, Bangladesh and Tibet. The earthquake triggered […]
It was a friend’s heart wrenching Facebook status that informed me about first Naegleria victim of 2015 in Karachi a couple of days ago. A young girl Abeera, only child of her parents, apparently went to a famous water park and died after few days. Karachi health services director Dr Zafar Ejaz confirmed that it […]
Hilary Clinton’s Two Million Twitter Followers And Tens Of Thousands Of Facebook Fans Found To Be Fake
Until now we knew Hilary Clinton as a woman who gets drunk, indulges in bad-mouthing, has no control over her emotions, can’t even run her house, and breaks federal law. But now we also know that she is a liar. Hilary Clinton’s state department buying Facebook ‘likes’ is nothing new, and now according to two […]
Women want equality, but they do not want to let go of their privileges. Women want freedom, but they do not want accountability. Women want to be liberated, but they do not want responsibility. Below are 15 reasons which shows how equality is only applicable when it works for women. Otherwise, women would be protesting […]
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- Abdullah: Salman are you illuminati??...
- Kirat: Hi I am Kirat and I think some one had done magic ...
- Shaheer: Yeah I knew that house which is close to Fatima ho...
- Syma: I have expired nic but my nicop is valid. Is it ...
- SABINA ARIF: i want to apply for primary teacher in your school...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Wali Babar murder case: 2 death sentences, 4 life imprisonment awarded to MQM target killers March 2, 2014
- Mystery of the Indian Head Shake Is Finally Solved March 3, 2014
- Asia Cup 2014: The Day Shahid Afridi made Bangladeshi Girls Cry March 5, 2014
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015
- Ishtiaq Ahmed, author of 800 books of children fiction, passed away in Karachi November 18, 2015