Life is tough, life is bitter and life is hard. But life is beautiful. Nobody wants to die. Nobody wants to leave earth. Nobody wants to give away his life despite of all the bitterness and hardships. Because life is after beautiful and precious.
Life is not easy. But life is pretty, even when it is difficult. The life turns ugly when we dont live it naturally. Life becomes a burden by adopting the un natural means. Life becomes best when it is lived as it should be lived; by giving the best of the best. When life is lived at full throttle, by leveraging the full potential of things, things become more beautiful and rose-tinted.
“The Paradoxical Commandments” were written by Kent M. Keith in 1968 as part of a booklet for student leaders. They say;
1. People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered.
Love them anyway.
2. If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.
3. If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies.
4. The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
5. Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.
6. The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.
Think big anyway.
7. People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.
Fight for a few underdogs anyway.
8. What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
9. People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
Help people anyway.
10. Give the world the best you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you have anyway.