Twin blasts rocked Abbas Town area near Abul Hasan Ispahani Road, Karachi leaving at least 2 dead and 20 injured. This is the same area where a blast was occured few months back.
You are here: Home > Abbas Town Blasts: Dozens dead after blasts at Abul Hasan Isphahani Road Karachi
Abbas Town Blasts: Dozens dead after blasts at Abul Hasan Isphahani Road Karachi
About Chowrangi TeamChowrangi is a cross road of lifestyle, covering Pakistan Politics, Current Affairs, Business and everything else.
Subscribe to Chowrangi
- Thoughts on the Independence Day of Pakistan
- Largest Child Abuse Case in Pakistan
- Karachi Heatwave Relief: List of resources and how you can support the victims
- #CricketComesHome: International cricket returns to Pakistan after six years
- Naegleria Fowleri: Brain eating amoeba claimed two more lives in Karachi
More on Chowrangi ..
- The Demise of Yaqeen Model School System
- Peshawar School Killings: Why Is The World Silent On Millions Of Children Killed By United States Of America?
- Rehman Malik predicts bloodshed and massacre in Karachi during February
- General Kayani met President Zardari to express concerns over Karachi Situation
- The Terror Wave of Karachi!!
- Edhi Center Robbery: A Crime That Shocked Pakistan
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari’s Political Debut in Karachi
- Our Woes and Foes
- Muhammad Jamshed Khan: I had a similar experience with another Peshawar b...
- Shiraz: Great Post very well written...
- Tariq Amir: There is a place on the eastern side of River Indu...
- Salman.: Planing to visit khanaspur next week,got room in a...
- Yousuf Farhan: If only the author of this article knew how female...
- Syed Abrar: Aurangazeb didn't kill anyone, but killed all tho...
- dr. pervaiz: There must be knowledge about tge homeopathy to cr...
- yaz: Where is he now?...
- Largest Child Abuse Case in Pakistan August 9, 2015
- Thoughts on the Independence Day of Pakistan August 14, 2015