Women want equality, but they do not want to let go of their privileges. Women want freedom, but they do not want accountability. Women want to be liberated, but they do not want responsibility. Below are 15 reasons which shows how equality is only applicable when it works for women. Otherwise, women would be protesting [...]
71% of children are killed by their mothers. Women are not the angelic creatures that people think they are. Women kill more children than men do, by a considerable margin. Below are 5 more things that women do better than men. Gang Rape: In 2010, the Center for Disease Control asked young men and women [...]
Sexual freedom of women is being maniacally propagated under the banner of ‘women empowerment’. Women having casual sex, one-night stands, multiple sexual relationships, affairs, etc, and then getting pregnant and aborting fetuses has become a norm these days. Women want freedom without responsibility, not realizing that poor choices come with consequences, without accepting that with [...]
Feminism is a cult, a form a satanism, propelling nudity and promiscuity, spreading teen pregnancies and STDs, responsible for abortions and AIDS, giving rise to pre-marital and extra-marital affairs, and the Supreme Court has made sure that all of it thrives by issuing a ruling that is more of a death sentence to everything that morality stands for.
Firdous Ashiq Awan – Rs. 1.1 billion Fehmida Mirza – Rs. 1.1 billion Faryal Talpur – Rs. 780 million Asma Arbab Alamgir – Rs. 580 million Naseem Chaudhry – Rs. 500 million While a man has to risk his life to enter the political arena, women have seats reserved in parliament in our fair world [...]
The civil war in Yemen has escalated into a full fledged regional war. The uprising of Zaidi Shia Houthi rebels against Sunni president Abd Rabbu Mansour Hadi, who took reigns as a transient president after the ouster of the dictator Ali Abdullah Saleh, has pushed the country to the brink. As the ground situation turned [...]
It seems that humans and animals alike bear the brunt of maleficent intentions of the uber-rich. Nowhere does this stand truer than in Pakistan, where the Houbara Bustard is the latest in a long series of rare and endangered species on the hunting list of foreign “dignitaries”. The Houbara Bustard is a migratory bird whose [...]
If spine-chilling details of torture at Guantanamo Bay and Abu Ghraib were not enough, we heard about the gruesome torture of innocent detainees in Bagram prison and the infamous CIA torture report, and now yet another grisly account of the horror faced by Afghan detainess, including children, is described in a recently published report, revealed [...]
… feminists try to demean homemaking, making it sound like oppression, and brainwash women into the workforce away from the comfort and peace of their homes, while the real oppression occurs with the deranged idea of ‘equality’ in the form of broken homes, shockingly high divorce rates, neglect of children, abuse at the hands of babysitters, teen pregnancies, alcohol and drug abuse among teenagers, poor academic performances of children, etc.
- Sardar Lall Khan: Dear Mr. Shirazi This is very interesting artic...
- prof.sohail sakhani: Article is good actually the word is mir,rani not...
- Owais: Are the saints auliya allah thier ranks comes afte...
- syed: Please advise for the availability april 11 for 25...
- mohammad kamran: kash mujhe bhi job mil jay ary aik behtreen idara...
- Nasir: innalillahe wa inna elayhe rajeoon....
- Nasir: Jazak Allah o Khair. I felt like reading my own wo...
- faisal: I remember one of Prophet Muhammad SAW sayings tha...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- Top 10 Signs Of Having An Abusive Wife February 23, 2015
- Ten Players To Watch In ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 February 14, 2015
- Horrendous Torture Techniques Sanctioned By American Government In Afghanistan Prisons March 15, 2015
- Women Should Break Free From Shackles That Bind Them March 8, 2015
- Sarfraz Ahmed Shines As Pakistan Beat South Africa In World Cup Thriller March 7, 2015
- Dr. Zakir Naik Awarded King Faisal International Prize March 8, 2015
- Bangladesh Enter Quarter-Finals After Knocking England Out Of World Cup March 9, 2015
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Smartchoice.pk – Price and Service Comparison Platform in Pakistan April 16, 2015
- 5 Things Women Do Better Than Men April 15, 2015
- First Woman In U.S. History Handed 20 Year Jail Sentence For Feticide April 7, 2015
- Husbands In Pakistan Cannot Deny Paternity Of Child Even With DNA Evidence April 6, 2015
- Pakistan’s Female MPs Guilty Of Laundering Billions Of Rupees April 5, 2015
- Yemen Crisis Report: Updates on Operation Decisive Storm as United Arab Military pound the Houthis March 28, 2015
- Houbara Bustard: busted beyond measure? March 23, 2015