Ideas2016 is, the 9th annual International Defence Exhibition And Seminar (IDEAS), hosted at Karachi Expo Center between November 22-25, 2016. Exhibitors from more than 30 countries, including Pakistan, are displaying their weapons and military technology in the exhibition with a slogan Arms for Peace. Here are some of the glimpses from Ideas2016: Ideas 2016 was […]
It sucks when it rains in Karachi. Due to the mismanagement and inefficiency of civic authorities and the utility service providers, the largest city of Pakistan crumbles with few millimeters of downpour. In spite of tall claims and media campaigns of “we’re ready this time”, Karachites worry about water clogging, traffic jams and electricity outages […]
Despite having a conservative society, Pakistan has never been devoid of fashion since its inception. Every era brought its own unique styles and designs fit for that time both for women and men. But this style and designs have only revolved around the traditional dress, shalwar kameez with dupatta for women and just shalwar kameez […]
How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke Take these steps to prevent heatstroke during hot weather: Wear loose fitting, lightweight clothing. Wearing excess clothing or clothing that fits tightly won’t allow your body to cool properly. Protect against sunburn. Sunburn affects your body’s ability to cool itself. Apply sunscreen […]
Our planet has turned into a global village. With the development in technology, internet has revolutionized the idea of retail shopping. The idea of internet shopping is increasing day by day and many people want to buy their desired products online. The major benefits of internet shopping are given below: It is the most comfortable […]
The wave of changing face of education swamped us, globally, around the oncoming of the new millennium. Prior to that, education still had value. Education was taught for the sake of educating minds. Opening the minds to knowledge and critical thinking. But, around the 2000s, education became just another money-churning business. An endlessly profitable business […]
According to recent news, government of Pakistan has registered a new organization Pakistan Airways as a ‘premium service subsidiary’ of the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA). Secretary Privatisation Commission Ahmed Nawaz Sukhera last week confirmed the government’s intent to move ahead with privatisation of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA), Dawn reports. “Currently, it is under consideration to […]
Pakistan “celebrated” first anniversary of Army Public School massacre that left more than 170 people dead, including 140 children. As in the case of other national disasters, we have not learned any lessons from one of the largest acts of terrorism on Pakistani soil. In fact, when a nation refuse to learn any lesson from […]
Ishtiaq Ahmed, author of more than 800 books for children, passed away in Karachi. He was 74 years old. Ishtiaq Ahmed was in Karachi to attend Karachi International Book Fair (#Kibf). He was at Karachi airport waiting for flight to Lahore when he experienced heart attack, which proved to be fatal. Isthiaq Ahmed was the […]
Chaos at Driving License Branches in Karachi as People Flock For Licenses and Traffic Police Fails to Deliver
The drivers of Karachi, who drive bikes and vehicles of all sorts without possessing a valid driving license, started the day in fear after a last moment announcement by Traffic Police authorities that driving without a valid license will result in arrest and jail. On Friday, October 30th, it was announced that anyone driving without […]
- Karim Mombani: Believe me this news is a hoax and is still prevai...
- rani pari: Ya I have also seen a horror house in wah cantt .....
- marem: wash with manzil 7 times water, drink 1 glass befo...
- Hassan: I know right? That's exactly what was going in mi...
- aamir: Salam mje hamzad k bary me mukamal malomat chahiye...
- Solomon: Damn man. That was savage. Impressed....
- Zeeshan: I didn't believe in any such thing but then there...
- Sarmad osmany: My name is sarmad it means the ever living and li...
- All Children Killed In Peshawar School Attack Were Boys: Why Media not telling this? January 21, 2015
- The Underlying Agenda Of Feminists And What Feminism Truly Stands For October 19, 2014
- How MQM destroyed Karachi and the Urdu Speaking Mohajirs June 8, 2014
- 15 Reasons Why Gender Equality Does Not Exist April 18, 2015
- Top 10 Signs Of Having An Abusive Wife February 23, 2015
- Gender Pay Gap Is Non-Existent And The Myth Should Be Dispelled August 28, 2014
- Dowry Deaths Of Men Far Exceed Those Of Women – Why Is The Indian Media Silent? December 30, 2014
- Open Letter To Malala Yousufzai August 13, 2014
- Ideas2016: Annual International Defence Exhibition And Seminar at Karachi Expo Center November 21, 2016
- Karachi crumbles as the rain pours August 6, 2016
- Evolution of Fashion in Pakistan April 30, 2016
- How to beat the heatwave: Save yourself and others from effects of heatstroke April 22, 2016
- Best Online Shopping Stores in Lahore March 19, 2016
- Decay of the Educational System February 25, 2016
- Pakistan Airways registered as PIA selloff becomes imminent February 21, 2016
- A year after Army Public School Peshawar Massacre December 17, 2015